Showing 1–12 of 23 results
Brand: Mobil Delvac MX
Grade: SAE 20W-50
Extra High Performance Diesel Engine Oil.
Mobil Delvac MX 20W-50 is an extra high performance diesel engine oil that provides excellent lubrication of today’s diesel engines promoting extended engine life. As a result, this product meets or exceeds the specifications of virtually all major European and American engine manufacturers. This extra high performance has been proven in the field in a wide variety of industries, applications, and mixed fleets.
Mobilube™ HD Plus Gear Oil 85W-140 is an extra-high-performance commercial gear oil formulated from select base oils and an advanced additive system. This oil is engineered for performance in heavy-duty commercial transmissions, axles and final drives where extreme pressures and shock loading are expected.
Mobilube HD Plus Gear Oil 85W-140 provides excellent chemical and thermal stability at elevated bulk oil temperatures, good performance at low temperatures, and have demonstrated good rust protection resulting from water contamination and wet conditions. Mobilube HD Plus Gear Oil 85W-140 shares common formulations with Esso™ Gear Oil GX 85W-140.
Mobilube HD Plus Gear Oil 85W-140 is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
Important: This lubricant is not recommended for applications requiring API GL-4 level performance. It is not intended for transmissions for which engine oil or automatic transmission fluids are recommended.
Please refer to the owner’s handbook for the OEM application requirements for your vehicle or equipment.
1: Advanced payment is required for drum packing.
2: Delivery 3 to 4 days
Nuto™ H Series oils are good quality anti-wear hydraulic oils intended for industrial and mobile service applications, subjected to moderate operating conditions and requiring anti-wear lubricants.
Total Rubia HD 200 Fleet CF/20W50 (208 LTR) is a high performance engine oil adapted to severe technical constraints triggered by modern low emission heavy duty turbo charged diesel engines and older engines.
It is Recommended for Trucks and Buses fitted with EGR devices.
Its PRO-EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY with the right combination of extra resistant anti- wear molecules and viscosity modifiers provides:
– Increased uptime and lower maintenance costs
– Outstanding protection against mechanical wear
– Longer Engine Life and lower oil consumption
Features and Benefits:
– Like all TOTAL RUBIA TIR products, Rubia TIR 7400 is approved by Heavy Vehicle Manufacturers for the great majority of more demanding diesel engines.
– Modern engines generate higher levels of heat, soot, and combustion by-products. To combat these adverse effects, RUBIA TIR 7400 employs the use of very high quality base oils and special pro-efficient additive chemisty to prolong engine life.
– RUBIA TIR 7400 prolongs the life of the engine and minimizes sludge & varnish formations.
Showing 1–12 of 23 results
We have temporarily suspended our operations due to certain import policies and currency fluctuations. subscribe to our news letter to get notified when we are open. Dismiss